Thursday, June 11, 2015

11 Internal Communications ( Perspective)

Before I start to talk about the reality of internal communications.

Let me start with my perspective.

From the word ' internal communications'
I can know that its something about manage inside of the company or organisation.
It's to build up well relationship with all the employee from up to down ?
And sending the same message to everyone , make sure they have no mistake and know about how the company works.
This can also make employee feel safe and have more loyalty to their company.
And I think that internal communications is something like employee relations too ?

So, this is my perspective of internal communications !

Next , let's enjoy some comic I found which related to internal communications maybe?



It's kinda funny. It's a flow to communicate the one which job position is high or low than you.



Don't do survey ! haha.












XX


No comments:

Post a Comment