Thursday, June 11, 2015

13 Compare of my perspective and reality ( Internal Communications)

I think I get it right about what is internal communications.

Just I have know more about internal communications while I searching for information about internal communications.

In my opinion, success of a company, mostly is because of our hardworking , our unite as one's employees. Their loyal to the company make their company more good, more success in the business path or any other path. So, if you want to success in your work, communicate well with your employees ! Be friend with them or even family, don't treated them as employees all the time, this will let them feel more confident and determined to face every challenges.






Below is an video clip about internal communications.













No comments:

Post a Comment